IN STOCK - ORDER NOW!
Tactical Strength is the lifting program used by Stew Smith and his Military, Police, Fire Fighter fitness program called the Heroes of Tomorrow. It is designed to build strength in the upper body, legs, and core to prepare you better for any load bearing activity (rucking, boat carry, log PT, etc). The program also does not neglect cardiovascular activity and will end workouts with rucking or swimming (or other non impact options (row, bike, elliptical) if needed. The cardio workouts will be quick and fast focusing more on speed and agility than long slow distance.
We also use the Tactical Strength Test featuring the following events:
1. 25-Pound Pull-up:
2. Max 1–2 rep Bench Press:
3. Deadlift (1.5–2 times bodyweight):
4. Squat: Can you squat 1.5–2 times more than your own bodyweight?
5. Strongman Pull-up hang: This will test your grip.
6. 300-Yard Shuttle run: (6 x 50 yard shuttle).
7. 5–10–5 Pro agility Test:
8. 50-Pound ruck: Rucking 4 miles
9. Kettlebell Swing: 5-minute test using the kettlebell swing or snatch movement.
10. 500 meter Swim with Fins: Any stroke.
Mastering these events will help prepare you for the rigors of any tactical profession and selection program.
Books Signed by Stew